EuroForm A/S – Energivej 15 – 2750 Ballerup – Denmark
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Kim Niebling, Founder and CEO by e-mail: email@example.com
EuroForm handles personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws in force from time to time, with effect from May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The information we may collect
As an individual having a business relationship with EuroForm we may collect, hold and process the following personal information about you depending on your interactions with EuroForm:
- Contact information (phone and e-mail)
This information has been provided by you to EuroForm as part of a business relationship with you or the company you represent.
How we use the information
The above information is used to maintain a business relationship with you or the company you represent, for example:
- Provide and deliver EuroForm services
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Send you service-related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, support and administrative information
- Business-related information
- Newsletters (including marketing e-mails)
How we hold the information
The personal information we hold about you is hosted within the European Economic Area (EEA), except for our providers of newsletter services who are hosting data in the US and are members of the EU-US Privacy Shield certification.
Disclosure of your information
We will not share your personal information with any third party except our data processors who acts according to our instructions.
The legal basis for processing the information
The above information is collected for one or more of the following reasons:
- To perform our responsibilities according to our contract with you or your company
- We have a legitimate interest to use your personal information. For example, it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information to improve our services; to tell you about changes in our policies; to inform you of new services or changes to existing services; for business reasons etc.
- You have given your consent. You may withdraw your consent by “opting out” where we give you the opportunity to do so, or by contacting us using the above contact information
- You have chosen to make the information public
- If it is necessary for us to use your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation
You have the following rights to ask us to:
- Confirm whether or not personal information about you is being processed
- Provide you with details about how we process your personal information
- Consider your valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds relating to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing of your personal information)
- Update or delete personal information which we hold about you
- Restrict the way we process your personal information
- Ask us to treat your consent as withdrawn if you have previously provided us with a consent to process your personal information and this is our only legal basis for the processing
- Consider your valid request to transfer your personal information to a third party provider of services (data portability)
You also have the right to make a complaint to the data privacy supervisory authority in Denmark: www.datatilsynet.dk
Retention of your personal information
Your data will be retained for no longer than necessary. For example:
- We may retain your personal data for sending you newsletters. You can unsubscribe to this by following the instructions in each newsletter or tell us you are no longer interested
- We may retain your personal information in order to protect our legal rights, or those of third parties, or to comply with legal obligations
- If you or your company has purchased services from EuroForm, we may retain your personal information for as long as we need to in order to provide you with customer service, or for compliance purposes, for example in order to comply with our record keeping requirements
Changes to the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be changed by us at any time.